New! Wastewater Facilities Planning Information Click here to view
New! Water Flow Data for the Palouse River. Click here to view
- City Hall — 509-878-1811
- Police Department — 509-878-1611 — For Emergencies dial 911
- Fire Chief — 509-878-1811 — For Emergencies dial 911
- Maintenance Supervisor — 509-878-1811 — 509-878-1345 (Shop)
After hours emergencies — 509-595-8670
- Building Inspector — 509-592-3870
- Minutes of City Council Meetings
- Snow Removal Guidelines
Planning Commission meetings at City Hall.
First Tuesday of every month, from 7:00pm to 9:00pm.
The public is welcome!
Subscribe to the Palouse eNewsletter – Free.
Chief of Police
email Chief Neumann
Public Works Superintendent
Waste Treatment Operator
Parks and Grounds
Bishop Law Office
City Council Members
Parks, Cemetery and Buildings
Personnel and Pool
Streets and Sidewalks
Water and Sewer
Finance, Property and Equipment
Police, Fire and Safety
Policy and Administration