Palouse City Hall
East 120 Main Street
P.O Box 248
Palouse, WA 99161
City Hall Hours:
Monday through Friday,
8:00 am to Noon
1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Phone Numbers and Quick Information:
- City Hall — 509-878-1811
- Police Department — 509-878-1611 — For Emergencies dial 911
- Fire Chief — 509-878-1811 — For Emergencies dial 911
- Maintenance Supervisor — 509-878-1811 — 509-878-1345 (Days/Emergency)
- Building Inspector — 509-990-3660
- View the energy production from our Solar Farm. Click here
- Water and Sewer Rate Increase Letter to Palouse Residents
- City Council Meeting Minutes and Agendas
- Search Public Records
- Public Records Request Form
- 2022 Consumer Confidence (Water Quality) Report (PDF Format)
- City of Palouse Comprehensive Plan
- Palouse Food Pantry Information (PDF download)
- 2019 Community Survey
- Palouse Police Depart Task Force Report
Online payment info:
The City of Palouse has partnered with Certified Payments, a leader in electronic payment processing for government, to provide credit and debit payments for all fees and services offered by the City.
As a result of the partnership, citizens and visitors can now make payments online and at City Hall for their utility bills, permits, City work orders, and more. The City has negotiated a lower service fee rate of 2.5%, and is accepting all major card brands including American Express, saving citizens money while providing secure, convenient payment options.
To pay online, go to www.visitpalouse.com/payments or pay in-person at City Hall.
Certified Payments is a payment processor dedicated to government organizations and their citizens. With more than 25 years of experience, they deliver that dedication through their proprietary and secure payment acceptance platform, backed by award-winning support to meet the unique needs of government entities and their constituents.
For more information, please contact City Hall at 509-878-1811.
Subscribe to the Palouse eNewsletter – Free.
Misty La Follett
Officer in Charge
email Officer Anderson
Message the Palouse Fire Department
Public Works Superintendent
Waste Treatment Operator
Parks and Cemetery
Bishop Law Office
City Council Members
Leslie Jo Sena
City Ordinances, Contracts, and Agreements
- Emergency Medical Services
- Regional Trasportation Planning (RTPO)
- Whitman County Filing Fees
- Whitman County Humane Society
- Whitman County Equipment Rental
- 2018 Solid Waste Management Plan Update